We are looking for a Production Foreman for our client in Grahamstown, Eastern Cape.
This position is responsible for actively managing the production and ensuring the finished product is done with proper care towards meeting budgets, quality control, labour relations, health and safety, and training.
This position will suit someone who enjoys working outside and who enjoys being hands-on. The successful candidate will be meticulous about planning and quality control. They will be passionate about training and encouraging team work and productivity through effective leadership. They will also be energetic, enjoying working with their team.
- Recognised Engineering qualification
- Strong technical skills
- At least 3 years experience in a junior management position (Production / Manufacturing)
- Knowledge and understanding of the Mine Health and Safety Act an advantage
- Effective communication skills
- Good organisations skills
- Energetic and deadline driven
To be considered for this position please upload your CV or email email@example.com