An energetic, organised and confident Ranger with strong values and ethics is needed to exceed all customer expectations for a Private Game Reserve in the Eastern Cape.
- Great team environment
- Fantastic exposure to all areas of a Private Game Reserve
To be Successful
You will have a strong customer focus with the ability to work under pressure. You will be flexible and have a high sense of adventure. Being a Ranger you will need to be fit, have a positive attitude and you will be a team player having good analytical and problem solving skills.
- At least 3 years guiding experience
- 1 year Trails Guiding involvement and knowledge (FGASA Trails Guide)
- Back Up trails Guide
- Required SA Guiding Certificate (FGASA 1)
- Valid PDP and driver’s license
- Valid First Aid certificate
- ARH Rifle Competency Certificate
- Appropriate Degree or Diploma would be an advantage