THORNHILL AREA – EC: The successful candidate will be energetic, teachable, hardworking and willing to get their hands dirty. A natural leader who knows how to motivate staff and who is disciplined. Someone that gets the best production and results from all areas of the dairy farming operation. A passion for farming, the outdoors and a love for animals.
- Agricultural Diploma/Degree advantageous
- Minimum of 4 years previous dairy management experience
- Good animal husbandry experience.
- Able to AI
- Computer literate – ALPRO
- Pasture management experience advantageous
- Ability to speak English, Afrikaans and Xhosa advantageous
ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted
For more details please contact Roelien: email@example.com