Our client in Jeffrey’s bay is looking for a Herd Manager. The successful candidate will have exceptional stockman skills and a passion for animals. They will have high attention to detail and experience in running a large dairy herd. They will be a good communicator with exceptional technical dairy herd management skills, computer skills and a proven record of successful calf rearing.
- The successful incumbent will be responsible for ensuring all production systems are in place and being adhered to.
- Responsible for daily, weekly and monthly production planning of duties and personnel.
- Liaise with consultants to manage herd health and nutrition
- Be able to implement systems
- Create, record and maintain all herd records and reports
- Manage employees
- Agricultural Diploma / Degree
- At least 5 years’ experience in Dairy Herd Management
- Ability to speak Xhosa or Zulu would be an advantage
- Strong computer skills
Please submit and upload your CV in Word format via our website www.dynamictalent.co.za or email firstname.lastname@example.org