Our client in the hospitality industry is looking to hire a Restaurant Manager to join them at their new business in Grahamstown. To supervise the day to day delivery of an outstanding guest experience while working alongside a skilled Executive Chef.
This position is responsible for a variety of clerical duties to help keep the restaurant running smoothly, to handle all incoming and outgoing restaurant correspondence and to maintain the records of all the restaurant activities. This position will also be responsible to manage the guest house. This position will work to constantly improve the restaurant’s revenue.
- A qualification in hospitality, food and beverage or chef training an advantage
- At least 5 years restaurant management experience
- Strong management skills
- Excellent people skills and staff management know how
- High attention to detail
- Creative with an entrepreneur flair
- Absolute passion for the industry and a drive for excellence
- Flexible with problem solving skills