We are recruiting for a farm manager for our client 17km from Cathcart who farms with sheep and cattle. This is extensive farming over 3500ha with +/- 20ha of irrigation.
The successful candidate will have exceptional stockman skills, with attention to detail, energy and experience in managing a stock farm.
- Grade 12 with an Agricultural Diploma / Degree (an advantage)
- At least 5 years’ experience in both sheep and cattle farming
- Fluent in both English and isiXhosa / Zulu essential
- Computer literate
- Ability to fix basic mechanical equipment
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
Our client seeks candidates who share their values of Integrity, Honesty, Quality, Team work as well as sound employee and general farm management.